MAXIMUM Golf Winter School
MAXIMUM Golf is our proven, group-based golf training and conditioning program
for every type of golfer.
Our teaching philosophy is to use the principles of biomechanics to teach
golfers how to improve their swing through a series of simple and
easy-to-practice swing drills that
can be used anywhere! Perfecting these swing drills will produce a
consistent, repeatable golf swing that will maximize your game!
There are 9 factors that enter into a physically fit swing. These are:
- Muscular Strength
- Muscular Endurance
- Kinesthetic Sense (Body Awareness)
To achieve this, our program will teach you:
- Strength Exercises
- Mastering Grip, Stance, Posture, Aim, and Ball Position
- Pre-swing Drills
- Mastering our Swing Drills
- Swinging the golf club to achieve successful ball striking
Each of our 6 indoor swing lessons will start with an updated stretching program.
This includes improvements from the Roger Frederick's School as well as the
Our Instructional Program Includes:
- How to hit off uneven lies (Golf Course Management)
- Personal club fitting
- How to buy golf equipment
- Basic Rules and Etiquette
- Ball Flight Laws
- Open discussion
To register for this school, visit our registration page.
- Six 1-hour biomechanical swing and ball striking lessons
- Each student will receive a Personal Game Improvement Program
- 4:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- New Lower Cost!: $250+GST
MAXIMUM Golf School Schedule
Copyright (c) MAXIMUM Golf Inc. All Rights Reserved.