MAXIMUM Golf Winter School
MAXIMUM Golf is our proven, group-based golf training and conditioning program
for every type of golfer.
Our teaching philosophy is to use the principles of biomechanics to teach
golfers how to improve their swing through a series of simple and
easy-to-practice swing drills that
can be used anywhere! Perfecting these swing drills will produce a
consistent, repeatable golf swing that will maximize your game!
For the first time in the 32 years that we have offered our MAXIMUM Golf school
we will be adding swing drills pertaining to the short game as well as the full swing. This new addition will make this school a total MAXIMUM
Each of our 8 indoor swing lessons will start with an updated stretching program.
This includes improvements from the Roger Frederick's School as well as the
Our Instructional Program Includes:
- How to hit off uneven lies (Golf Course Management)
- Personal club fitting
- How to buy golf equipment
- Basic Rules and Etiquette
- Ball Flight Laws
- Open discussion
To register for this school, visit our registration page.
- Eight 1-hour biomechanical swing and ball striking lessons
- Each student will receive a Personal Game Improvement Program
- 4:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- Cost: $300.00+15.00GST=$315.00
- New for 2014: A senior (55 years old plus) fee reduction. Discounted Cost: $260.00+13.00GST=$273.00
MAXIMUM Golf School Schedule
Copyright (c) MAXIMUM Golf Inc. All Rights Reserved.